To celebrate the 2nd September release of The Big Bang Theory Season Six on DVD and Blu-ray, Box Office Buz has teamed up with Warner Home Video to give one lucky reader to win a copy of the DVD!
Multi-award winning programme creators Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady return for the sixth season which introduces a new character to the mix. Kevin Saussman (“Ugly Betty”) plays Stuart Bloom, the owner of The Comic Centre of Pasadena. He stars alongside Johnny Galecki (“Rosanne”), Kaley Cuoco (“8 Simple Rules”), Jim Parsons (“Judging Amy”), Kunal Nayyar (“NCIS”), and Simon Helberg (“Reno 911”) with Mayim Hoya Bialik (“Blossom”) and Melissa Rauch (“Dirty Sexy Money”).
In The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Sixth Season, fun discoveries multiply. Leonard learns that jealousy is bad for a relationship (with Penny) but science is good for seduction (of Penny). Howard finds life in the International Space Station is no escape from terrestrial turmoil between his mom and his new wife Bernadette. Raj meets someone special who may be a good match, if he can keep her from fleeing mid-date. And then there’s Sheldon. He learns what not to say after facing harassment charges or competing for tenure at work and how Dungeons & Dragons can be the icebreaker his relationship with Amy needs.
Terms & Conditions
- 1.Open to UK Residents Only
- 2.Winners will be drawn at random from the correct entries submitted and only they will be contacted personally. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no "swapsies" or cash alternatives.
- 3.Geek Suite, Inc. does not accept any liability or responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or technical difficulties. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page and comply with all the rules to be eligible for prizes.
- 4.No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- 5.This competition is not open to any contributors or contractors of Geek Suite, Inc. (i.e Writers, Coders) or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organization or running of the competition, or their direct family members.
- 6.This competition is a game promoted by Geek Suite, Inc. Geek Suite, Inc. decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Geek Suite, Inc. reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary or if circumstances out of the Geek Suite, Inc. control arises. I.E the promoter of the competition folds or pulls the competition for any reason.
- 7.Entrants will be deemed to have accepted the above Terms and Conditions and bound to them when entering the competitions contained on this website. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- 8.Prizes lost in transit in 99% of cases can not be replaced. We do endeavour to ensure all prizes reach winners but there are some cases where prizes are lost in the post and due to stock, can not be replaced.
- 9.Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Geek Suite, Inc. reserves the right to either offer to prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or re-offer the prize in any future competitions.
Born into a world too cool for him, this lonely writer formed one of the greatest, most sarcastic websites ever known to the Great British Isles. Now co-founder of boxofficeBUZ, this writer is publicist, writer, editor, content creator and social networkingsuperhero.